Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Questions


The Questions

I came up with my questions because I want to eventually start a business dealing with Audio Production. So I was interested in laws that had to do with starting a new business and what documents I had to file to make everything legal. Limited Liability Shareholders of a corporation have limited liability, which means that if a corporation cannot pay its bills, shareholders lose their investment in the company, but not their other assets. Be aware, however, that individuals are always responsible for their own acts. Suppose that a careless employee who is also a company shareholder causes an accident at work. Being a shareholder does not protect him from liability for his own misdeeds. Both he and the company would be liable.” I would also need to know about copyright laws. What I would need to do to  protect my music. The rights that I would have to have to use  someone else’s music etc.. “The holder of a copyright owns the particular expression of an idea, but not the underlying idea or method of operation. Abner Doubleday could have copyrighted a book setting out his particular version of the rules of baseball, but he could not have copyrighted the rules themselves, nor could he have required players to pay him a royalty.” So all my questions were based on Audio and Business information. How to start one? What are some of the biggest mistakes? How to protect my intellectual property and all the legal papers I needed to start and continue a successful business. “Infringement: Anyone who uses copyrighted material without permission is violating the Copyright Act. To prove a violation, the plaintiff must present evidence that the work was original and that either.”

No comments:

Post a Comment